Nationwide Conveyancing Solicitors
Stilwell & Singleton have specialised in both residential and commercial conveyancing for many years and, knowing what a stressful experience it can be, our aim is to minimise this by guiding you through the transaction from the time a sale or purchase is agreed, to the day you move.
We are not a conveyancing factory; we provide a personal service. The same person will deal with your matter from start to finish and provide a knowledgeable service at a rate that will have been advised to you at the outset. We are experienced in dealing with conveyancing issues that include:
- The sale and purchase of freehold and leasehold properties
- Mortgages and re-mortgages
- Help to Buy (both developer and buyer)
- Setting up home with your partner
- Tenancy agreements and leases
- Council houses under the right to buy legislation
- Buying to Let
- Plot sales and purchases
- Leases and lease extensions
- Transfers of equity
- Declarations of trust
Whether you are buying your first property, or you're part of a complicated chain of transactions, whether you are a property investor, or land owner, we will offer you pragmatic, cost effective legal advice. Like you, we want to get the job done.
We are a member of the Law Society's Conveyancing Quality Scheme.