Stilwell & Singleton Solicitors provides comprehensive employment law services to a broad range of clients and for both employees and employers, ranging from sole traders to international companies. Ian Chivers can provide advice and experienced representation regarding any type of employment law challenge faced by you or your business.
Whether you need assistance regarding employment agreements or other non-contentious matters, or you are involved in a dispute, we are passionate about our clients and can provide adequate representation for their needs and interests.
Our employment law practice areas include:
- Employment Law Disputes
- Compromise Agreements
- Discrimination and harassment based on gender, sexual orientation, race, disability, age, religion and other protected classes
- Wage, overtime, and meal and rest break claims
- Failure to pay wages
- Unfair dismissal
- Bullying and victimisation
- Whistleblowing and health and safety breaches
- Accidents and injuries at work
For employees, we can pursue valid employment law claims against businesses of any size. For employers, we can ensure that your business is protected. With a diversity of experience, we are equipped to handle either side of an employment law dispute.
We also provide advice and counselling to employers on matters of:
- Employment agreements, including drafting employment contracts and terms of business
- Compromise agreements
- Policies and procedures
- Drug and alcohol testing
- Payroll issues