An opportunity to join our well-established high street firm, with offices in Dover, Deal & Sandwich.
We have an incredibly busy conveyancing team and are looking to add an experienced conveyancing secretary/assistant to our Deal Office.
The role will be supporting an experienced Solicitor within the firm primarily with a commercial property caseload:
You will be assisting the fee earner in:
• Preparing initial quotes
• Liaising with potential clients and assisting with queries, through to successful instruction.
• Dealing with the Land Registry, Mortgage Lenders and other relevant parties including, but not limited to, Requisitions
• Audio dictation
• Organising meetings and assisting with file management
This position will suit someone who:
• has excellent attention to detail
• able to prioritise their workload
• dynamic and hardworking
• capable of working on own initiative
• well organised
• is energetic
• who enjoys interacting with clients, agents and other third parties
Due to the nature of this role, the ideal candidate will need a proven background in this field, with at least 2-years experience
To apply please email your CV and along with covering letter to: Hazel Anderson at email@example.com
Salary dependent upon experience