Experienced Conveyancing Secretary - Sandwich, Kent
We have an incredibly busy Conveyancing team and are looking to add an experienced Conveyancing secretary/assistant to our Sandwich Office.
The role will be supporting an experienced Solicitor within the firm primarily with a Residential Property caseload, with the possibility of some Commercial Property work.
Residential Property experience is essential.
- Flexibility to move between our Offices based in Dover, Deal and Sandwich
- You should have good organisational skills, understand the need to work to deadlines and be able to prioritise your work.
- A good understanding of the terminology and various processes and documentation dealt with in relation to the conveyancing transactions will allow you to succeed and thrive in the role.
- We seek someone who likes to use their initiative and is ready to hit the ground running.
- We offer a personalised service to clients and therefore you must feel comfortable dealing with clients in person and on the telephone.
- We are registered with CQS and you would therefore need to work to a high standard and undergo annual training to comply with the firms’ specialist mark requirements.
If you are interested in joining us, please email your CV and a covering note to
Please note, unsolicited applications from Recruitment Agencies will not be considered at this stage.