COVID-19 / Coronavirus
Tuesday 7th September 2021
The Government removed most of the legal restrictions previously put in place to deal with the COVID-19 pandemic in July 2021. To keep Clients and Staff safe, we made the decision to keep our Offices closed due to the variant spreading and the numbers of positive tests locally.
From the 1st September, the Offices will be re-opening to Clients and Staff will return to the Office. To keep Clients and Staff safe and to continue to act in a way to reduce the risk of spreading the virus, we will be continuing with some safety measures:
- It is very important that you do not attend at the Offices if:
- You test positive for COVID-19.
- You (or anyone you have been in contact with, in the last 14 days) are showing signs of COVID-19 or generally feel unwell(external link).
- You are self-isolating.
- You are quarantining after travelling abroad.
- Please try to arrive as close to your appointment time as possible. Ring the doorbell at the front door and a member of staff will open the door when we are ready for you to enter.
- All Clients visiting the office are required to wear a mask unless they are exempt. Staff will wear masks when interacting with Clients.
- All clients must sanitise their hands on entry to the buildings.
- A one way system will continue in offices (where this option is available).
We are still happy to arrange telephone appointments or FaceTime/Zoom/Skype appointments – your individual needs will be considered.
We want to reassure you that we are 100% committed to working as hard as ever for our clients, particularly during these uncertain times. We are only a phone call away if you would like to discuss any of this with us.
Thank you for your understanding.