COVID-19 / Corona Virus
We want to summarise our plans and policies about COVID-19 so that they are clear for you to understand; particularly if you are a current, or potential new client of the firm.
We hope that this is helpful for you.
- We have decided to close our offices in line with government guidelines. We took this decision in order to keep both staff and clients as safe as possible.
- Our staff will still be working hard from home and ready to help you.
- However, we are continuing to work hard for our current clients and we are happy to take on new clients and cases. We are committed to doing everything we can to offer legal services during this particularly difficult time.
- We will talk to clients individually in order to work out what is best for their specific case and to decide the best way forward as to how to communicate appropriately.
- We are happy to arrange telephone appointments or FaceTime/Skype appointments – your individual needs will be considered.
- Contacting your solicitor/fee earner via e-mail is preferable as it is likely that e-mails will be more accessible for everybody.
- If you need to call please telephone 07934 717772
- We have also set up an emergency number – this is for out of office hours urgent matters which simply cannot wait: 07592 667611. Please do remember though, that most queries should be able to wait until the next morning.
We want to reassure you that we are 100% committed to working as hard as ever for our clients, particularly during these uncertain times. We are only a phone call away if you would like to discuss any of this with us.
Thank you for your understanding.
Stilwell & Singleton