COVID-19 / Coronavirus
Monday 31st January 2022
From the 31st January 2022, the Offices will be re-opening to Clients and Staff will return to the Office. To keep Clients and Staff safe and to continue to act in a way to reduce the risk of spreading the virus, we will be continuing with some safety measures:
- It is very important that you do not attend at the Offices if:
- You test positive for COVID-19.
- You (or anyone you have been in contact with, in the last 14 days) are showing signs of COVID-19 or generally feel unwell(external link).
- You are self-isolating.
- You are quarantining after travelling abroad.
- Appointments are now no longer necessary however, your individual needs are always considered and we are still happy and able to arrange telephone and video appointments.
- We would prefer clients to continue to wear masks in communal areas of the building.
- All clients must sanitise their hands on entry to the buildings.
- A one way system will continue in offices (where this option is available).
We want to reassure you that we are 100% committed to working as hard as ever for our clients, particularly during these uncertain times. We are only a phone call away if you would like to discuss any of this with us.
Thank you for your understanding.