Stephanie qualified as a Charted Legal Executive in 2017 and specialises in:
- Residential conveyancing (freehold, leasehold and remortgages)
- Probate and Administration of Estates including Deeds of Variation
- Wills and Deeds of Severance
- Lasting Powers of Attorney and registration of Enduring Powers of Attorney
- Court of Protection applications
Stephanie has experience of dealing with a range of clients including the elderly and relatives of those with a lack of mental capacity.
Stephanie is married and has one daughter. In her spare time, Stephanie enjoys walking her dog with her family and likes to bake.
I would like to take this opportunity to say on behalf of us both, that we are most grateful and have been extremely pleased with your helpful, courteous and professional service, delivered in an efficient manner and reasonable priced.
- Border & Customs
- Matrimonial Law
- Family Law
- Employment Law
- Child Protection
- Wills & Probate
- Powers of Attorney
- Domestic Violence
- Landlord & Tenant